Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Face



i found this picture. such dear memories. i've broken my nose six times and had two surgeries. i've also knocked out my front teeth four times. if you're thinking that perhaps there was an instance when i broke my nose and knocked my teeth out at the same time, you'd be wrong. which means, there have been at least ten times when some sort of object has felt the need to strike me within the same one inch radius of my face.
just thought you'd like to know. and whoever gave me the tootsie rolls, thank you.

8 comments:

Marti said...

Whatever Erin. Just admit you got a nose job for cosmetic reasons. We all know the truth! Same thing with your teeth. (hehe)

erin said...

shut your face! actually, you're right. it was for cosmetic reasons. breaking your nose multiple times makes it look SO UGLY! also, you wake up every night with a nose bleed. as for the teeth, absolutely! i'm all about cosmetic dentistry. everyone call Dr. Boyden at 576-1799.

Sabrina said...

You really didn't look ugly before your surgery, but hey, what's wrong with a little improvement anyway?

erin said...

so you admit it was an improvement? you just proved my point.

Nancy K said...

I am trying not to laugh, but that is kind of funny!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

OH! Erin! My, my, my! What would Dolly do?!?! Love ya, girlfriend!

Katy Beth said...

I'm actually kind of relieved to see that I'm not the only one who random objects attack. Sorry!

Timothy Burley said...

Hopefully though, you ain't counting all the teeth that got knocked out. Your dentist might have had a field day fixing your teeth and stuff. In any case, just try to dodge away from those striking objects and all.